Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First sunburn of the season...

You know it's spring when you start getting those little freckles on your nose or your shoulders because you've been spending time outside. I believe I've gotten my first sunburn this weekend and some much needed relaxation. I'm jumping whole heartedly into spring fashion by disregarding my jeans and throwing on skirts and dresses in abundance. The weather here has been so nice these past two weeks although here in south Mississippi the bugs come out at night and it can be pretty miserable.
Anyway...
Here's a few things I'm wanting for spring this year all from Ruche's Spring Lookbook








Photos from ShopRuche.com

Sigh, all the neutrals and florals I can't get enough of them (although one color I see myself constantly gravitating to this spring is red) . I'm ready for some pattern and print in my wardrobe seeing as how I mostly have solid colors everywhere. But I definitely don't have the $$ to go spending on all my spring favorites, since we are redoing our back patio and adding a porch swing and trying to find some outdoor furniture. Can't wait til it's done so we can spend our cool nights out there relaxing!
ttfn
Cate

9 comments:

  1. This post is to die for...
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loveee all these choices, amazing post!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee all these outfits! So pretty yet still unique.

    xx Alyce
    http://alycefashionland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw kirsten dunsts red hat was the best part of that movie! it has stuck with me for years!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog! a nice pair of sun glasses! it's worldwide! = )

    i always follow back = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choices! I'm kind of obsessed with the purple skirt, and the green army coat in the first photos!
    Love your blog doll, definitely following!
    Have a great day :)
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're already getting sunburns? it's still snowing here in Finland... but i love this post, nice inspirational pics!

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete