Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beginnings

First off,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope everyone had a great time bringing in the new year!
 I spent it with friends and my husband. Just a chill mellow kind of group, but lots of fun with fireworks!

First outfit of the new year! 

shitr-Banana Republic, scarf-Urban Outfitters, skirt & boots- Charlotte Russe


So about 90% of my outfits are literally based on color. Maybe it’s the painter in me that just craves certain color combinations, but that is what draws me to some pieces. These colors are really some of my favorite (especially that turquoise blue) It’s amazing what two colors look like next to each when you wouldn’t generally think of putting them together. Usually everything starts with color for me.
I digress….

Any way love this outfit and I have a feeling it will transition well into spring with some great sandals.
Have a great new year! 
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment